Consider La Salle!
The City of La Salle is an ideal location for new businesses and the relocation or expansion of existing operations:
- Access: proximity to interstate, rail, barge, and air
- Labor Force
- Demographic Profile
- Educational and Healthcare Facilities
- Incentives through Tax Increment Financing (TIF) districts, Revolving Loan Funds and Redevelopment Incentive Grants
- Low taxes
- Competitive utility rates
- Ample work force & job training
- Low crime rate
- Revitalized Downtown area
- Close proximity to Starved Rock State Park
The City Council approved the City's Comprehensive Plan on April 22, 2014. This program will serve as a guide for the City's land use, community development, transportation, commercial districts, infrastructure, and capital improvements in the years to come. Contact Katherine Toraason at email@example.com or 815-488-4442 for the approved version of the Comprehensive Plan .