La Salle Farmer's Market
Visit our Facebook page for the latest announcements, information, and photos.
You do not need a Facebook account to access the content.
The LaSalle Farmers Market is held every Tuesday, 3:00-6:00 PM, from the beginning of June until the end of September, at the northwest corner of Hegeler Park (intersection of Route 351 and Maple Road). A list of participating vendors can be found below. Please note the same vendors are not necessarily present at every Market.
Vendors who pay the full $65 to participate all summer have the ability to select their preferred booth location on a "first paid, first reserved basis." Please download the Vendor Spec Sheet & Registration Form, as well as a layout of the vending area, above.
If you have questions about the types of foods that can be sold at farmers markets, please download the 'IL Farmers Market Food Safety' guide above. This document not only provides information about foods that are allowed/prohibited but also details the requirements for Cottage Food Operators (i.e., those who produce and package foods, such as baked goods, candy, jams/jellies, etc., in their home). Specific questions should be directed to the LaSalle County Health Department at (815) 433-3366.
**Please Note that non-profit organizations (e.g., churches, schools, clubs) are allowed to sell baked goods, jam/jellies, etc., at farmers markets for fundraising purposes, as long as it is done on an "occasional basis." The LaSalle County Health Department interprets "occasional" as no more than six times per year. Please refer to page 8 of the IDPH Technical Information Bulletin #30 (download above), and call the Health Department with further questions.
If you have questions about the LaSalle Farmers Market, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 780-7952.
*indicates full-season participation
- 22 Soap Company (Peru, IL)
Soap, lotions, skirts, scarves, purses
- Amma Kristine (Spring Valley, IL)
Fair trade items
- Andrew Swanson (LaSalle, IL)
Hand carved artwork
- Boggios Orchard and Produce* (Granville, IL)
- Crafty Ladies* (LaSalle, IL)
Knitted items, jewelry, scarves, etc.
- Don Benson (Dwight, IL)
- Donnie Appleseed Orchard* (LaSalle, IL)
Fresh produce and 12 varieties of apples
- Doug Cate Farm (Oglesby, IL)
- fair-universe (Ladd, IL)
Fair trade items
- Goophy Girls* (LaSalle, IL)
Hand-stitched shirts, jewelry
- Kay’s Hidden Garden (Utica, IL)
Gifts and décor
- Margie n' Mayme (Granville, IL)
- Plow Creek Farms* (Tiskilwa, IL)
- Real Time Pain Relief* (Spring Valley, IL)
Natural pain relief
- Reynolds Farm* (LaSalle, IL)
- Roy Alleman (Tonica, IL)
- Salander Farm* (Mendota, IL)
- Scentsy* (Oglesby, IL)
Official Scentsy products
- Sharon's Potica (LaSalle, IL)
- Sparkling Ottawa Beverage Company (Ottawa, IL)
- Starved Rock NORML (Oglesby, IL)
- Thorson Farms (Odell, IL)
Free range eggs, homemade soaps
- U of I Extension Master Gardener (LaSalle, IL)
- TANA Yoga Studio